Front DeskA Direct Way to Go Contactless.
Windows®-10 based. The OnPortal system can be used side-by-side with your PMS system on a desktop PC or in touch-friendly mode on a Windows tablet. Multi-thread property management system (PMS) interface capabilities.
- Encode keycards in a snap through a RFID encoder
- Better interfacing to third party systems through multi-sector RFID encoding
- Control or validate staff access daily - by shift and rooms, groups of rooms, or floors
Open the door to easier check in.
See what the OnPortal™ system can offer you.
Seamless Integration. Space saver.
Our compact RFID encoder works seamlessly with the OnPortal™ system.
- 13.56 MHZ / ISO 14443B
- Supports MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE Ultralight C
- Connects via USB port or via optional IP to USB hub
- Dimensions 3.5” x 2.2” x 0.7” (88mm x 56mm x 18mm)
Flexible and Fast.
Our IP Hub enables flexible configurations for fixed and ad-hoc check-in, allowing staff to create and manage both mobile and physical key credentials.
- Dimensions 4.6” x 2.9” x 1.2” (118mm x 74mm x 30mm)
- Power via separate power supply: 5V, 5A (included)
CloudConnectBring Your OnPortal Interface to the Cloud.
Onity CloudConnect™ - A cloud-based property management software (PMS) interface that enhances the front desk and guest experience.
- Removes the need for PMS on-premise hardware and wiring
- Enables seamless creation of key cards and digital keys
- Supports a consistent mobile credentialing experience